Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: King Prawn

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Apparently they are playing here on Thursday at the Drum bar at gy college,I know this cos I just found out we were playing it too...does anyone else know

    and to the organisers...sort your promotion out its terrible...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member garlicbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2003
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    King Prawn? nahhh I dont think they are...

    I know we are, Just are, FX02 are, Skyfish are, and a few others and a load of acoustic acts.. its for a HND project I believe, ask Paul Taylor about it I guess..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who the fuck told pai and harry king prawn were playing then???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mr C0ff33's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    King Prawn are not playing at the drum bar. There's no poster up or anything, a band called seed are playing on friday tho...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i heard that king prawn were playing 2moro too, theres a massive roumor going round college

    not that i give a fuck though

  6. #6
    Inactive Member garlicbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2003
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    none of the organisers know anything about King Prawn or Ants band playing at all.
    Sounds like someones been spreading the poo-poo

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Apparently Harry was approached yesterday monday about playing and agreed cos he heard King Prawn were playing..but now we arent anyway cos we are writing some new stuff.That and hardly anyone will be there.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member the new kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    king prawn are shit

  9. #9
    Inactive Member garlicbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2003
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its expected to get a large crowd considering its the drum actually, but I dunno..
    who approached Harry anyways?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont know..cos I am pissed off cos it has made me look like a tit for asking about it,seems like pretty cheap promotion if you ask me.....


    dont forget Aerosmith.Park Lane 21st April all dayer 4pm til 2am!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •